Mulled Fruit Pots
1 Meal Serving Ingredients
- Portion of Rhubarb
- 1 star anise
- 1 clove
- Lemon zest & juice
- Fat free Greek yoghurt
- Chocolate spread sachet
- Using a good portion size of rhubarb as the base for the pot, stew until tender,
- Add a pinch of dry ginger & sweetener for taste.
- Add to a small sauce pan, 50g in total of loganberries & redcurrants, 1 star anise, 1 clove and a pinch of cinnamon. Add to that a small grating of lemon zest & a squeeze of lemon juice. Add just enough boiling water to cover the fruit and allow to stew. This should reduce to a soft pulp mixture.
- Sweeten at this stage if required to discard the spices.
- Using a glass ramekin dish, make up alternate layers of the fruits and top with a heaped spoon of fat free Greek yoghurt.
- Using the chocolate spread sachet, mix to pouring consistency and drizzle over pot if desired.
Image for illustrative purposes only