1 Meal Serving Ingredients
- Large Handful of Fresh Spinach.
- 2/3 Sprays of OneCal Spray
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tps Garlic Granules
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to maximum temperature.
- Place spinach in a large bowl.
- Add a few drops of olive oil and mix with your hands until each leaf is lightly coated in oil. Be careful not to use too much oil or the spinach will not crisp up in the oven.
- Sprinkle the spinach with paprika, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Taste one of the leaves to make sure you are using enough seasoning. (you won’t need a lot of seasoning)
- Arrange the spinach in a single layer (don’t let them overlap) on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or lightly oil nonstick foil.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Watch them carefully after the 8 minute mark if they are not done.
- Leave to sit on the baking sheet for about 2-3 minute. Remove and enjoy.
Image for illustrative purposes only