Spinach and Tomato Muffins
1 Meal Serving Ingredients
- Cheese Omelette Sachet
- 1x Tomato (200g max a day)
- ½ Cup chopped Spinach Leaves
- ¼ cup Chopped Green Pepper
- Pre heat oven for 5 minutes at 200 degrees
- Mix 120ml water to the Cheese Omelette Sachet adding a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Chop 1 tomato into small cubes along with ½ cup of spinach and ¼ cup green pepper.
- Lightly oil baking tray cups.
- Mix all veg to cheese omelette sachet and spread between 2-4 bacon tray cups.
- Cook for 7-12 minutes.
*3rd and 5th meal only.
Image for illustrative purposes only