Skip to the content
- Steam or boil the asparagus until tender (about 8mins in a steamer). Place asparagus in cold water once cooked and set aside.
- In a pan fry the onion and mushrooms with a little salt until soft and brown.
- You may need to add a little water if the pan dries out. Add the yoghurt and pepper, mix well until the sauce is thick. Remove from the heat.
- Add 90mls of water to the pancake mix until you get a creamy consistency.
- Either spoon into a clean frying pan with one cal spray and fry, or place on baking paper and oven cook for 5-8mins in a moderate oven.
- Chop the asparagus and place in the crepes along with the mushroom mix. Serve immediately.