1 Meal Serving Ingredients
- Spiralized Courgette
- Tomato sauce Recipe*
- Chicken Goujon Sachet
- Mixed Herbs
- Spring Onion Green
- Garlic Powder
- Pre make your tomato sauce recipe.
- Slice spring onion greens into small cubes.
- Add 30-50ml water to the chicken Goujon sachet until becomes a tight paste.
- Add your Spring onion greens to the mixture along with some mixed herbs and garlic powder.
- Split between 2-6 balls and cook at 200 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- While the meatballs are cooking, Get a frying pan add a small amount of oil (from your 1 tbs allowance) add your spiralized courgette (courgetti) to the pan and fry for 3 minutes
- You may cook your sauce separate in the microwave or quick fry it all together with the meatballs and courgette.
*- limited to 200g max a day in total (please ensure you stick to this amount)
Image for illustrative purposes only