1 Meal Serving Ingredients
- ½ packet Mashed Potato
- ½ packet Beef and Onion Soup
- 30g Swede, cubed (limited item)
- 30g Onion, diced (limited item)
- 30g Carrot, diced (limited item)
- 50g Mushrooms, sliced
- ½ Celery stick
- Bay leaf
- Dried Thyme
- Garlic Granules
- 10mls Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Put swede in a pan of boiling water and cook until soft, drain and set aside.
- Put oil in a pan and fry onions until soft but not brown. Add the carrots, mushrooms, celery and herbs.
- Mix beef and onion soup packet with 60mls of cold water and stir well. Pour over vegetables and cook until tender.
- Weigh out ½ packet of mashed potato and mix with 40mls of cold water. Add this to the swede and mix together.
- Spread potato and swede mix over the vegetables with a fork. Brush a little oil over the pie to glaze.
- Place in oven for 15-20mins until golden on top. Serve while still warm.
Image for illustrative purposes only