Aubergine Curry Parmigiana
1 Meal Serving Ingredients
- 1 Feta Cheese Packet
- 1 large Aubergine
- 1 bunch Spring Onion tops
- 200g Tinned Tomatoes (limited)
- One Cal Spray
- ½ tsp Garlic Granules
- Pinch dried Oregano
- Fresh Basil
- Preheat oven to 180⁰
- Add 40mls of water to the feta cheese, shape into a block and chill.
- Slice the aubergines and place into a bowl and sprinkle with salt.
- Meanwhile make the tomatoes sauce. Fry the spring onion tops until soft. Add the tinned tomatoes, garlic, oregano and cook on a low heat until thick. Stir frequently.
- Rinse the salt off the aubergines and place on baking try. Spray with oil and roast for 20mins until soft.
- In an oven proof dish layer the sauce, aubergines and feta to create layers. Top layer should finish with Feta.
- Bake for 20mins in the oven until the cheese is brown. Serve with salad and basil leaves.
Image for illustrative purposes only